Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

I was just reading a blog from someone who was talking about having friends but feeling pretty anti-social. I think I am a bit like that. I like to do things but only things that I want to do. I think that is ok. I am thinking that if you are sitting at home and doing nothing all day then yes you might need some activities but if you can spend all day by yourself and fill it up with one activity after another (by yourself) and enjoy being by yourself than that is ok. I went to town today for class.. Love this class by the way. I stopped in ER for my STarbucks... which I downed before getting to class. Then I had to check the mail at the office and drive  home.. I got home at 2:45pm.  and Tom was gone... ( had a meeting) and so I decided to take a quick nap. Which lasted about 10 min before he called to say he was on his way home from meeting..  how did class go... any mail  ... stuff like that.. I then decided to close my eyes and try to go to sleep again but then REnae and Rainey arrived. Renae had to come up to the bedroom to get medicine.. clomp, clomp, clomp all the way up the steps.. RB crying at the bottom and well.. .guess what .. nap over... anyhoo... to the person whos blog I read if you read this.. it is ok to enjoy spending time by yourself..

No comments: