First day of summer semester today. I am going to love my class. I have an art history 1 the first 5 weeks and an art history 2 the second 5 weeks and then an online class which I am not seeing on blackboard yet and am getting a bit concerned since it is an online class. I will call tomorrow if I do not see it. I did manage to get the books today and not one person asked me if they could help me.. thank goodness. I must have had a don't talk to me look on my face ...either that or I was focused and went to get my books and left. Normally I have more than 5 people asking me if they can help me. At any rate going to love the class. Same teacher for both classes. She knows her stuff. The main requirement is to go to class every day or rather 4 days a week for the next 10 weeks. I can handle that. Beautiful drive in today. I stopped in Eagle River for a coffee.. listened to my book on the way in and the way home.. had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment