How does time go by so fast?it seems just like yesterday that I had just gotten home from camping and it was Friday and now here it is Friday a week later and I am wondering where the week went ? Or maybe my question should be where did my 2 weeks of summer vacation go? Time to start back on Monday.
We went to Seattle for a few days this week. Terrible, terrible weather .. not really a fun trip at all but rather a chore. I am thrilled to be home.. I guess that is a good thing. I know lots of people who go on vacation that do not want to come home and I just want to come home. It was daylight and beautiful at 9:30 pm when we landed. So, happy to be home. I had to drive to town today and it is amazing how green it is getting so fast. Just really, really pretty. The lake is completely melted and wonderful looking. WE have had someone working around the yard getting it all clean and organized for summer.
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment