A little lingering snow at Alyeska but look at those marvelous green trees..
Adrienne with Alyeska in the background with her tummy full of yummy hamburger.
I like to buy ornaments when I go places and I found this cute one of a cub on floats. For Tom of course..
What is a trip to Seward without fudge.. direct from Brown & Hawkins in downtown Seward.. Butter Pecan.. Adrienne's favorite.. Has someone been sampling the fudge?
Cute squishy ball that Rainey picked out.
Cute purse that I bought for Renae in Seward at the Sea life center gift store. Kind of like a hippy hobo bag that you can put around your neck and under your arm. I thought it was really cute I was going to use it as a book bag for classes but then thought that it really did not fit my personality but totally did Renaes. Cute, cute cute..
Rainey having a good time playing with her rocks that Aunt Adrienne bought her in Seward. The purple ones are her favorite.
We went into Alyeska to have lunch and REnae ate her seafood chowder and ordered squash penne pasta but after her soup she asked for them to box it up to go because she wanted to take the opportunity to take a nap while the rest of us had our lunch. This is what I found when I got out to the motorhome. All snuggled up in her blanket having a snooze.
Are we trying to heat the outdoors ??:)
Parking lot at Aleyska. You can see the hotel through the trees.
We took a detour and headed the 16 miles down to Hope. This was taken at a pull off area and right behind me on the other side of the water is the Seward Highway which means we were opposite it which I thought was pretty cool. I have always wanted to go to Hope. Dad would never go down there and so we decided to go and guess what .. there is literally nothing down there... but beautiful scenery which we did not have to drive an extra 32 miles to view :) but thanks Renae for taking us down there even though you were exausted.
More on the way to Hope overlook pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment